If you teach children the love of reading, and it is a stepping stone to a reader full of confidence and enthusiasm. With confidence and enthusiasm, children can learn and explore better.
Below is a list of reasons why children’s books are important.
- A book brings silence and peace to the sometimes quite busy lives of children.
- Stories stimulate fantasy and play.
- Books stimulate curiosity and discussion.
- Reading children’s books stimulates and expands vocabulary.
- Picture books help children develop an appreciation for art and writing.
- Children’s books provide inspiration, thoughts and reflection.
- Children’s books give children knowledge.
- They give children the opportunity to “travel” to other places and times.
- By reading books, children learn to build a concentration arc.
Reading is also very important, especially at a younger age because it stimulates language development and strengthens the bond with the child.
Children’s books are a valuable tool in the development of social, emotional and educational skills. It is therefore important that children come into contact with books a lot.
We will name some nice books per age category.